Yes, you can definitely send your son to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan without any hassles. The country offers medical education to more than 5,000 Indian students every year. There are lot of Indian teachers teaching in this country.
Besides other factors, Kyrgyzstan is comfortable for Indian students mainly because its weather is similar to North Indian states. Also, the living cost in Kyrgyzstan is way lesser than metropolitan cities in India. So, coupled with 6 years medical education, low living cost, good weather and low education prices, Kyrgyzstan is a good option. In comparison to all other countries, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is way more economical and even the education provided is high in quality. So, they get ample of options to choose from as per their budgetary requirements. The lowest medical program of Kyrgyzstan costs less than INR 12 lakhs to an Indian student which is inclusive of hostel fees, etc.
Safety and Security of the students
Kyrgyzstan is a peaceful Asian country with social harmony and good security for foreigners. Majority of the medical students feel like home here, people of the country are very friendly. Here students enjoy high level of social security and European life standard. The Kyrgyzstan government takes a tough stance on crime and law and order. The Kyrgyzstan university officials also takes special care to the international students with a safe study and living environment on campus and off campus.
Others Facility provided by Universities in Kyrgyzstan:-
1. English medium courses
2. Advance preparation for MCI screening test by FMCG, Delhi
3. MCI coaching given by Indian Professors
4. College degree is valid in India, Europe, USA and others parts of world
5. Most of the university provide wi-fi campus along with hostel facility
6. University provide Indian food cooked by Indian cook
7. 24×7 supply of power, cold and hot water, so many others facilities related to Indian students.