Georgia, a sovereign state of Eurasia is located on the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. The country is bounded to the west by Black sea, followed by Russia to the north, Turkey in the south and south east region in the Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi and the country is famous for medical education across the globe. The country offers very economical medicine education for students who wish to study MBBS. If you are eager to pursue your dreams in the field of medicine then Studying MBBS in Georgia is something worth considering for future prospects.
Why MBBS in Georgia?
There are number of WHO recognized medical colleges in Georgia. Georgia has become one of the most renowned destination when it comes to the study of medicine. Students who are interested to study MBBS in European countries are choosing Georgia as their study destination over other options due to number of factors.
If you compare MBBS in any other region apart from Georgia then there are numerous factors which will be enough to convince you why Georgia is a better option. The benefits of studying in Georgia are in huge numbers for instance, location, budget, future prospects of students and many more. The fees for the course is very affordable for all the international students in comparison to their parent country.
MBBS in Georgia is a new upcoming destination for Indian students. Tbilisi State and Batumi both are the government colleges in Georgia recommended for Indian students. Till 2010, it was not a popular choice but over a period of time due to the ranging benefits, many students have opted for Georgia.
It is slowly becoming a popular destination to study MBBS for Indian students. In precise the country is well established for those who want to Study MBBS in Georgia, which features several universities and at the same time, the country offers several employment opportunities to the students, while they pursue their studies in the university.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Georgia
There are number of benefits of studying in Georgia. Here are glimpses of the few of many:
● Georgian Universities offers lowest tuition fees across the globe.
● You do not require IELTS/TOEFL score in order to take admission in the college.
● 100% visa Approval rate.
● English as the Medium of education/communication.
● Affordable accommodation with $ 200 monthly expenses.
● Medicine Degree is widely acknowledged across all European Countries.
● Free Visa for Schengen Countries.
● No Donation required.
● WHO & MCI approved Medical Universities.
● Simplified admission procedure
● PR for the students automatically starts from the 3rd year.
● Best salary packages available for the students after learning German language.
● German Language Classes from 4th Year.
● Scholarship available up to $1000.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Georgia Medical Universities
Eligibility criteria is very basic if you are looking for admission in the universities.
● IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required.
However one needs to have good command in the English language as the mode of
teaching remains English.
● To enroll in the program, you need to submit the school leaving certificate, a birth
certificate, a notarized police clearance certificate.
● It is mandatory to submit a certificate which states where you have been in the last
● Valid passport and a scanned copy of all the pages of the passport.
● Minimum score of at least 50% in high school examination and must submit both
original and photocopies.
● Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory
Universities for MBBS in Georgia
Georgia offers number of recognized universities and they have gained lot of momentum and popularity amongst the international students for providing high quality and low cost medical education. The universities in Georgia are well equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and offers advanced technologies to train young minds.
Below are the number of renowned universities which provide MBBS in Georgia:
● Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia
● Batumi Shota Rustaveli University. Georgia
● Caucasus International University, Tbilisi.
Studying MBBS in Georgia universities will offer a great platform to the students who wish to fulfill their dreams at an economical cost.
Reserve a Seat in MBBS Abroad Admission 2017-2018
With tremendous competition in the field of medicine it becomes very important for the students to reserve their seats well in advance in order to avoid last minute hustle. minute troubles. Since applications are accepted on first come first basis therefore, indian students should immediately fill their application forms and should block their seats. We also advise all the students not to wait for the NEET results as you might waste your precious time and a complete year can get wasted due to this. If you are sure of a decent score in PCB while appearing for your 12th exams then it is, always recommended to block your seats in the Universities in advance.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Georgia
The admission process in the Georgian Universities is very simple with the students requiring an online application form to be filled in along with the documents to be furnished. ● The moment University receives the application form of the students, the university issues a conditional offer letter in a week.
● The students have to pay an initial amount of the University fees in the bank account of the University .
● Within 30 days, the Students get the Accreditation Letter from Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, upon which the University gets a Ministry Order and issues an invitation letter to the Students.
● Once the procedure is completed, the visa approval takes around 30 days, after which the student has to pay the left behind first year fees for the first year of the course.
● The moment fees gets processed, the departure gets completed and students can therefore ensure for their journey in Georgia!
Indian Students at Georgia University
Studying MD / MBBS in Georgia is a new upcoming choice for the Indian students. More than 3000 Indian students pursue their dreams in medicine from the Georgia Universities as the fees is very affordable. Indian students are flocking in large numbers to study MBBS in Georgia universities not just because the fees is low as compared to other countries or India, but also because the universities here are MCI recognized. They have customized their education style as per Indian requirements and thus go on to provide assistance in preparing for MCI test right from the start of academic year.
Service/Consultancy Charges of P2p Interactive
MCI Approved List of Universities in Georgia
There are number of state owned and private medical universities in Georgia. Amongst them only the following universities in Georgia are approved by MCI of India for medical study abroad. You can check the list of MCI approved MBBS universities in Georgia here at:
Georgia is being recognized as an emerging destination worldwide for pursuing MBBS dreams.
We hope your journey to your dreams becomes memorable and worthy.