European Teaching University is focused on imparting education and training using the standard European model. The quality of education and the exposure being offered makes it as one of the best medical teaching university. Numerous students from India and all over the world are already studying in the university. European University, formerly known as European Teaching University (ETU) is one of the most preferred university to study MBBS. The university was founded in 1995. The university is approved by the Medical Council of India for Indian students to study MBBS. The university is also listed by WHO and FAIMER in the world directory of medical schools. After completion of course, students can work anywhere in Europe. After undertaking, the MCI screening test students can also practice in India. Hence, the university opens all types of career options to the students. There are number of colleges you can explore if you are interested to pursue medicine as education.
Why Study MBBS in European University?
European Teaching University is worldwide recognized for the quality of education being offered. The university is staffed by well trained and experienced teachers as well as invited specialists who got educated in the leading universities of Europe. This is contributing immensely to the international experience and high-quality, innovation-based learning in ETU.
The university is well equipped with the modern technological base and classrooms of University are equipped with projectors, display systems and the essential equipment for appropriate programs, which provides all the necessities for quality education.
The University also employs Learning Management System for the purpose of tracking. Documentation and delivery of the educational courses and training programs being imparted to the students.
The education system of is very well-developed due to which it attracts several students from various parts of the world. Indians in huge numbers flock every year towards this destination for the higher studies.
Pursuing higher studies in European University is more than just a dream for the youngsters who wish to become doctors. The university and other high institutions are very well equipped with educational facilities to meet the quality standards.
Benefits of Studying in European University
- 21 years old university with 5 years duration program for the students.
- The course is imparted in English medium.
- The university is MCI/WHO recognised.
- Located at Tbilisi, the capital city of Georgia.
- The campus is highly amazing with good food and accommodation for the students.
- An opportune invitation to study in European Union country like Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, Poland and also in Schenzen Country.
- 5 years free MCI screening test preparation.
It is one of the most preferred university to study MBBS in Georgia.
Georgia is a country which is located on the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe. Principle Features
1. No IELTS and TOEFL requirement.
2. English as the medium of instruction.
3. Approved by the United Nation’s World Health Organisation
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in European Medical Universities
Eligibility criteria is very basic and simple if you are looking for admission in the universities.
- Indian students who are looking to study MBBS should have minimum 55% marks in PCB.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required.
- However one needs to have good command in the English language as the mode of teaching remains English.
- You need to submit the school leaving certificate, a birth certificate, a notarized police clearance certificate.
- Valid passport and a scanned copy of all the pages of the passport.
- Photocopy of Passport.
- High School mark sheet attested photocopy.
- Letter of Acceptance.
- Proof of DOB
- Bank Statement
- Deposit details of university fee.
The top quality educational programs is the vital reason behind its growing popularity. The functional environment and physical environment in educational institutions make Georgia a number one stop shop for the MBBS students, coming from India.
Reserve a Seat in MBBS Abroad Admission 2017-2018
With tremendous competition in the field of medicine it becomes very important for the students to reserve their seats well in advance in order to avoid last minute hassles. Since applications are accepted on first come first basis therefore, Indian students should immediately fill their application forms and should block their seats.
The admission process in the European University is very simple with the students requiring an online application form to be filled in along with the documents. The moment University receives the application form of the students, the university issues a conditional offer letter in a week.
- The students are required to pay an initial amount of the University fees.
- Within 30 days, the Students get the Accreditation Letter from Ministry of Education
- Once the procedure is completed, the visa approval takes around 30 days.
- Post the visa approval, students are required to pay the left behind first year fees.
- Once fees gets processed, the students can therefore ensure for their journey in Belarus.
MBBS in European university emphasizes of practical learning, so students after pursuing their higher education from European university, are easily settled in Europe and lead a quality life as doctors.