International Medical Institute, also known as International University of Science and Business is undoubtedly a leader and pioneer in Medical education in Kyrgyzstan. It is considered as one of the established institutions in Central Asia that fosters higher education in Medical Science. Out of the 526 teaching professionals associated with International Medical Institute, 86 are regular practicing Medical Professionals. 315 out of the 526 teaching professionals are Associate professors who are also candidates from higher studies streams. International Medical Institute imparts valuable education in the field of Medical Science for approximately 4000 students who are not just local citizens of Kyrgyzstan but come hail from many countries including the CIS ones.
Courses offered in International Medical Institute
International Medical Institute offers around 50 specializations to aspiring students who desire to pursue their higher education in the field of Medical Science. These courses range from Obstetrics and Gynecology to Anesthesiology and resuscitation science and Allergology and Immunology to Dermatovenereology. Some of these courses include surgeries and therapies like Surgery dentistry and Therapeutic physical training.
Eligibility criteria to join 50 plus specializations
These specializations are offered to students who satisfy the below criterion.
Pass in 10+2 in any of the educations boards
Pass with a minimum of 50% marks overall
Details about the course offered by International Medical Institute
Let us have a detailed look at some of the salient features about the courses offered by International Medical Institute.
- 50 plus specializations offered by International Medical Institute are of 5 years duration
- The degree awarded at the end of 5 years is Doctor of Medicine (M.D)
- The curriculum of all courses taught in International Medical Institute are approved by PMDC, USMLE, Medical Council of India and SLE
- Faculty members from many countries like United States of America, Pakistan and India impart the curriculum to students across all specializations offered in International Medical Institute
Documentation requirements for Admission in International Medical Institute
International Medical Institute has well laid criterion and documentation requirements for admission in the 50 plus specialization in Medical Science. The documentation requirements are given below for clearer understanding of the same
- Intermediate education completion certificate
- Reference from Ministry of Education, KYRGYZ REPUBLIC authenticating the equivalency to secondary education of the KYRGYZ REPUBLIC in case of deviations
- Stamped Entry Visa
- Latest valid Passport
- Notification attested in the original document which is translated in the required language
- Duly inspected reference from Medical field to be submitted to the IMI Medical Centre
- 3×4 size photos – 8 numbers
In the case of candidates who want to study Post Graduation courses in International Medical Institute, the documentation requirements are as follows.
- A clear copy of latest Passport
- Graduation Certificate in original and duplicate
- Duly filled in Application Form
- Medical Fitness Certificate from
Pursue your higher education in Medical Science with International Medical Institute – Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
and be a proud product of the institute which is world famous.